UNISON is the UK's largest public service trade union, with around 1.3 million members. 350,000 of our members work in education – schools, colleges, nurseries and universities. Whether you work for a school, private company, a charity, local authority or in the NHS, if you help deliver a public service, UNISON is the union for you.
We support you at work when you need a helping hand; we negotiate for better pay; and campaign for better terms and conditions like your sick pay, maternity pay and pensions.
As a UNISON member you are also entitled to our full range of benefits – for as little as £1.30 a month** – including:
- insurance and mortgage offers
- financial assistance and debt advice
- legal services for you and your family**
- money off new cars
- compensation for accidents and injuries at work
...and much, much more.
Or call us on 0800 0 857 857.
* costs depend on your salary
** qualifying period and exclusions apply